Security in the Bluetooth pairing process
This section (BSAM-PA) deals with possible configuration and operation issues of the pairing process.
The objective of this group is the evaluation of the configuration of the analyzed device as well as the study of the supported pairing modes, making sure that no sensitive data or vulnerable configurations are exposed, and that no pairing of devices is allowed without user notification and supervision.
Table of contents
- BSAM-PA-01 - Pairable mode by default
- BSAM-PA-02 - Input and output capabilities
- BSAM-PA-03 - Bluetooth OOB channel security
- BSAM-PA-04 - Rejection of legacy pairing
- BSAM-PA-05 - Pairing without user interaction
- BSAM-PA-06 - Known Pin Codes
- BSAM-PA-07 - Predictable PIN codes
- BSAM-PA-08 - Bluetooth link key removal
- BSAM-PA-09 - Minimum PIN code length
- BSAM-PA-10 - Storage of Bluetooth Link keys