Vulnerability Management services
Hundreds of vulnerabilities affecting companies' technological infrastructure and impacting their security are published daily. Therefore, vulnerability management services are designed to minimize risks in the technological infrastructure by managing the vulnerability lifecycle.
To carry out effective vulnerability management, it is essential to create an asset inventory, classify it, and identify its owners. From there, the security status of the assets is continuously monitored and prioritization tasks are carried out for action plans with the aim of facilitating mitigation work.
Vulnerability Management Benefits
The primary purpose of Tarlogic’s vulnerability management services is to minimize the exposure time to new threats in addition to being aware at all time the global status of your security.
The main benefits of the service include:
- Risk management through the monitorization of the infrastructure status of health.
- Continuous cybersecurity monitoring.
- Designed structural detection and remediation plan.
- Reduced detection times for new vulnerabilities.
- Developed strategy for mitigation efforts.
- Guaranteed proper resolution for vulnerabilities found.
- Compliance with the various cybersecurity regulations.
Application vulnerability management
For the development of the vulnerability management in infrastructure and application services, Tarlogic's cybersecurity team relies on the vulnerability lifecycle:
- Discovery - Take inventory of assets, asset managers and vulnerability detection.
- Analysis - Analysis of the results obtained in the previous step using the internally developed methodology for dynamic cybersecurity risk.
- Reporting - Delivery of the results obtained and facilitating their interpretation.
- Remediation - Implementation of the proposed mitigation measures.
- Verification - Verification of correct mitigation for the vulnerabilities found.
With the launch of the service, a vulnerability analysis software will be deployed. This task will be executed in parallel with obtaining the IT asset inventory to subsequently continue with the service operation.