What is Klist?
klist is a tool for Unix systems that allows you to list Kerberos tickets stored in various sources. The information in this tool allows you to know the type of ticket and its properties: date of issue, expiration date, whether it is renewable, etc.
This command also exists natively on Windows operating systems and implements this and other features for managing tickets stored in the local security authority (LSA) service.
Cybersecurity articles related to Klist
Several cybersecurity technical articles have been published on Tarlogic’s website, which are related to Klist.
- Kerberos (I): How does Kerberos work? – Theory
- Kerberos (II): How to attack Kerberos?
- Kerberos (III): How does delegation work?
- N-day exploit: Kerberos EoP in Linux environments
- Kerberos tickets: Comprehension and exploitation