We can help you improve the security of your IT systems, prevent information leaks, and ensure your information systems uptime.
At Tarlogic, we have focused on two strategic areas for your business: cyber security of your information and intelligence solutions.
Our portfolio of professional solutions is based on these two areas. Our extensive expertise, technical knowledge of our team of highly specialized professionals, and significant efforts in research and development to always be one step ahead of the latest IT security technologies to help reduce cyber attacks, are our competitive edge.
An IT Security or “Ethical Hacking” audit of corporate assets can be approached in man different ways. Tarlogic uses globally recognized testing methodologies such as OSSTMM, OWASP and OWISAM to ensure the security of its clients’ assets.
BLACK BOX AUDIT
Black Box Audit: Security audit where the auditor has no knowledge of your underlying IT infrastructure.
This type of security audit is ideal to simulate attacks from outside the organization.
WHITE BOX AUDIT
White Box Audit: The auditor has access to technical information on the assets to be tested, including, depending on the target assets, information such as user names, passwords and existing security systems. Through this approach, the auditor does not need to devote additional efforts to obtain the information, focusing on those elements that are critical to your business.
- Security Services: Penetration tests performed by our ethical hacking and cybersecurity team that include the following tasks, among others:
- Web Audit: Protection of websites and web applications by simulated hacker attacks.
- eCommerce Security: Improve your eCommerce platform confidentiality and availability and reduce fraud risk.
- Internal Hacking: Identify weaknesses and vulnerable access paths to sensitive information in your company’s IT Systems.
- Perimeter Security Audit: Analysis of your organization external perimeter (website, email service, DNS…)
- Wireless Audit: Analysis of your Wi-Fi infrastructure deployment and security.
- Cyber Forensics: IT system analysis and research for identifying unauthorized accesses or information theft and tampering.
- Microsoft Windows Systems: Analysis of the active directory infrastructure, security policies and server settings and workstations.
- Linux and Unix Systems: Study of the security mechanisms implemented on IT systems, weaknesses and vulnerabilities and improvement areas.
- Wireless Communications: Wireless network security and analysis of coverage, by identifying AP location through wireless triangulation and analyzing exposure before external attacks.
- Web Applications: Web application auditing for exposing infrastructure vulnerabilities (Microsoft IIS, Apache, Websphere, nginx, etc.), vulnerabilities associated with the used technology (asp, php, Java, etc.), and vulnerabilities associated with application logic.
- Hardware Hacking: Security audit of hardware devices (routers, modems, embedded devices, etc.).
- Mobile App Audit: Ethical hacking tests to Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone mobile applications
- Security Baseline: Hardening services to protect server security and user workstations.
- Research and Intelligence: Analysis of security incidents and useful information for your business and brand image security.
- Big Data Solutions: Analysis of your online business information. Research: We track down the origin of information leakage or events that damage your reputation.
- Advanced Services: Cybersecurity services oriented to top tier companies handling critical information.
- Red Team: Specialized team operating 24/7 that simulates sponsored cyber attacks against your company.
- Bug Bounty: Managed program that recognizes and compensates researchers for the identification of security bugs.